Monday, June 28, 2010

What the heck is blogfrog?

I have been tweeting and facebooking (is that a word yet, or did I just invent it?) a lot lately about blogfrog. If your name is Sue and I call you mom...ignore the rest of this post because you don't need another Tetris or Ebay!

Ok, back to Blogfrog. My favorite aspect of Blogfrog is that it allows anyone reading my blog to interact with one another. I have had several of my friends say that they read "such and such's blog" that they saw on my blog roll. Well, now you can all interact with each other and tons of other folks who are active in the blogging world. You don't have to have a blog to interact and anyone with a Blogfrog account (it is FREE! and there is no spam!) can answer posts or start new posts. I would love to see some of you start interacting in my Blogfrog community.

You can learn more about Blogfrog here

Even better, you can check out my little bitty needs some people to start interacting community right here

Just fyi...don't like my topics? That is fine! Start a new one...pretty much any topic is welcome!

AND, AND, AND this is a big one....got a suggestion on how I can grow or make my community more appealing? Let me know!

No comments: