Saturday, May 30, 2009

Overdue

Hmmm, I know that a post is long overdue. I have been on a "staycation" since last Friday. We sent Mema home for the week and I stayed home with Kale. It was great. And exhausting. I will update the blog over the next few days or week...and will hopefully remember most of the stuff. I will add pictures as well.

One of the funniest memorable things this week was when I asked Kale if he wanted to go to McDonalds. He proved his lack of consumerism by saying E-I-E-I-E-I, which is how he sings Old McDonald. He hasn't quite grasped the O at the end. So, as he sang E-I-E-I-E-I, we pulled in and ordered some nuggets and fries.

Actually, the entire week was filled with that kind of stuff. It was great!

I did round out my week by going to garage sales this morning all by myself. It was nice to have some quiet time too. I scored a couple of really good deals. I got a Little Tykes slide for $5 and what looks to be like a brand new hot wheels type rug with roads on it for another $5. It also has a Home Depot store as part of the artwork on the rug and Ep says we might have to cover that up...whatever, as long as Kale likes it! I got a thing or two for Mema as well.

No comments: