Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall is here

Fall is finally here.  After one of the hottest summer's I can remember, whew, fall is finally here!  I should be joyful, and to some extent, I am.  However, there is a part of me that cringes when fall comes calling.  See, even when the weather has not yet shifted to cool mornings and the leaves have not yet started to turn from green to every other color, I know fall is coming.  All I have to do is look at my calendar.  I am going to blink and it will be Christmas.  Somehow, ever since Kale made the Fall of 2007 eventful, there has been some kind of karmic energy that ensure that every following fall stays so busy that I can't seem hardly sit still. 

Here is my 2010 proof:

Oct 2 or 3  Pumpkin Patch???  This has to be in there somewhere...and now is probably better than later...

Oct 10-18  Work trip to Romania

Oct 20 My baby turns 3

Oct 23 Birthday party...(maybe/probably/ummmm....)

Oct 30-31 Halloween fun

Nov 7-14 International staff in town for meetings, which means I will be in meetings all day and probably entertaining some nights

Nov 25 Thanksgiving

Nov 26-Dec 23  Create/order/mail xmas card and manically try to make sure that all xmas gifts are purchased and wrapped.

Dec 24-Jan1  enjoy xmas and possibly hibernate

*I should note that Kales entire class has birthdays from Sept-Jan...so there is always the possibility that we will be working in other birthday parties as well.  At least the 12 of them are more spread out this year...last year, all 9 of them had a birthday within a 3-4 week period. 

**I should also note that there are a few other items that I am not listing...because they are not absolute on the calendar just yet. 

No comments: