Wednesday, September 8, 2010

UNcensored

Some things I have wanted to tweet, facebook, or blog for the past few days and haven't...until now:

Vegas: been there, done that, not impressed!

When a husband puts his wife on the back burner, she tends to simmer and can quickly become boiling.

If you haven't become acquainted with 46mommas.com then you are missing out! Those are some inspiring and courageous momma's! (and not just because they shaved their heads!)

I think my brother rocks! I am so proud of him for so many reasons. I probably don't tell him that enough...

We have a housefull tonight and I am thankful for that fact. It probably saved my sanity.

We should all work harder to tell and show our love to those who mean the most to us.

There is a little boy snoring next to me. He is my world. I am so proud and humbled to be his momma!

I'm going to Romania next month for work.

There is so much going on behind the scenes that I am exhausted just thinking about it. If I could only tell you...

I don't exactly do well with censorship...me and censorship are not exactly friends. I tend to live out loud.

Words any wife just loves to hear from her sweetie: Hot Asian Chick.

If you believe that last one, call me and I will sell you all kinds if stuff!

Going to join the 5am party in the living room now...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: