- Men are idiots. They come by this naturally and there is no correcting it. This doesn't mean I don't love the men in my life, it just means that I think they can all be idiots. Oh, and this doesn't apply to my son...he isn't a man yet.
- If I have to hear my co-worker yap about her dog one more time--I just might bark at her. Loudly.
- Men are frustrating. Again, they come by this naturally as well.
- People don't need to make decisions at work based upon thier own ego's. I am convinced that if that small change was made, there would be a lot less aggravation and irrational decisions being made where I work. In addition, it would probably help the bottom line in the budget as well.
- I think men can lose weight by simply looking at the fitness machines. A woman can slave away on one for hours and not lose a pound. I think this is why I find it so hard to even get on a machine in the first place.
- If my sports bra's and bathing suits don't arrive in the next 24 hours, there are going to be some customer service folks that are NOT going to like the phone call they will receive from me.
Comments? Come on...I know there are at least a few of you who read this...and I need to hear from you today!