Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I need a new attitude

Apparently, I need a new attitude because my current on has me thinking the following:

  1. Men are idiots. They come by this naturally and there is no correcting it. This doesn't mean I don't love the men in my life, it just means that I think they can all be idiots. Oh, and this doesn't apply to my son...he isn't a man yet.
  2. If I have to hear my co-worker yap about her dog one more time--I just might bark at her. Loudly.
  3. Men are frustrating. Again, they come by this naturally as well.
  4. People don't need to make decisions at work based upon thier own ego's. I am convinced that if that small change was made, there would be a lot less aggravation and irrational decisions being made where I work. In addition, it would probably help the bottom line in the budget as well.
  5. I think men can lose weight by simply looking at the fitness machines. A woman can slave away on one for hours and not lose a pound. I think this is why I find it so hard to even get on a machine in the first place.
  6. If my sports bra's and bathing suits don't arrive in the next 24 hours, there are going to be some customer service folks that are NOT going to like the phone call they will receive from me.

Comments? Come on...I know there are at least a few of you who read this...and I need to hear from you today!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love how you are able to talk about your avoidance of exercise machines and your intense desire to receive sports bras and bathing suits in the same post. Heck, nearly even the same line item! Not many people can pull that off. :-)

And how funny is it that the "Word Verification" for me to confirm this blog comment is "dales". TOO APPROPRIATE.

Bekah said...

ok you are so right about men being IDIOTS.. they are.. the commericial where the man eats salads and looses 60 las and the wife only looses boobs.. Yeah I get it.. Machines are the devil just stay away from them all together.. Seriously.... You have a great attitude, this comming from me and I quit today..haha need a pixie????