Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day to Day

Life lately for me seems very day to day.  This pregnancy is kicking my tail.  Zofran is now helping.  Yet, I am hungry all the time.  I am tired of eating.  Never thought I would say that.  I told that to someone yesterday and they said it was crazy talk.  So, maybe I have just gone crazy.  Who knows. 

It seems that about 6:30pm every night, I start slowing down.  Kale does this too...only he managed to wait until 7:30pm.  Last night, I was in bed asleep by 8:30pm.  Poor Ep.  Wait.  He has the entire house to himself every night after Kale and I crash...so maybe not poor Ep. 

Each afternoon is Gator Time at our house.  Yesterday, Kale took out the security sign again...on purpose.  He tried to give himself whiplash at least four times and we couldn't help but laugh as he just kept on going like it was no big deal.  He also drove himself right up onto the porch and then straight into the bush.  Yes, we laughed then too.  At least he had his helmet on while he was riding! 

For now, all things are gator related.  Kale is whining?  Big boys who ride gators don't whine!  Big boys who ride gators also don't throw fits...but, well, Kale disproves both of those theories often these days.  He is, after all, three. 

The best news of the day?  Kale has been coming to our bed at night and when he asks for more milk, we tell him that he has to go back to his bed for more milk.  Its working.  The last two nights it has anyway.  I probably just jinxed the whole thing and Ep might make me sleep on the deck tonight.  Next step...take away the milk at night (and the bottles too).  Yes, there it is...my admittance to our colossal fail at parenting....our three year old is still addicted to his bottle. 

Ok, I have done enough damage...

No comments: