Friday, December 12, 2008

Deals, Deals, Deals

Ok, I can't stand it any longer...I have been getting some deals this week.

Target has been shining bright while Walgreens has been doing time on skid row and is about to get yet another "sentencing" from me. I am either going to become friends with the Walgreens district manager or he is going to eternally hate me...its his choice, because I am not going away.

I went to Target yesterday to pick up some stuff for the ACH toy drive. My total before coupons was around $144 and I walked out paying $68 after coupons. I didn't have coupons for the toys, Ep's gift, and a couple of other things. BUT, I got free batteries (AA and AAA) galore, 3 free smell good candle looking things for the house, 2 free boxes of cereal, a free box of Kashi bars, and some free trial sizes of shampoo, conditioner, and detergent.

I donated a bunch of the batteries to ACH with the toys I donated. Kale went with me...we had a good time. He met some of my facebook friends from the local radio station and got his picture taken and such....he was his usual little celebrity self. That orange (its really not red) hair is going to bring him more attention than I could have ever dreamed. But hey...if the world wants to love on my son...have at it...just don't hurt him...OR ELSE!

If anyone is interested in free batteries...let me know...all it takes is a coupon that I can send to you (pdf document) and a Target $1 spot at your local Target.

Happy Friday....

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love free batteries! Hit me with the document... :-)