Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HELP!

Ok, I need your help. This is the one time of the year that I make this kind of request. I need your change. Yes, the change you have stashed in your pocket, ash tray, change jar, or wherever it is you throw your loose change. I need it, so I can give it away.

I am a change angel for Arkansas Children's Hospital (ACH), which means I am helping them raise money that will be used to help children who need medical help. Many of you know our son, Kale, was a patient there. I don't talk about this often, but I want you to understand the magnitude of what this hospital has done for our family. The bottom line is that Kale was very close to death when he became a patient there. The code team, the ones who are called in when a patient may "flat line" (die), were called into the room. That is how close we cheated death that day. Without God's grace and the wonderful work He did through the doctors and nurses at ACH, Kale would not be with us now. If you want to know more about Kale's story and his medical adventures, you can find out more at www.caringbridge.org/visit/prayforkale.

Ok...now, back to the change....I need it! Got a dollar you can live without? I need it. That morning coffee you buy...skip it...donate the $5 to ACH instead! Please??????

Ok...here is where you can go to donate...and you get to see a cute little picture of Kale there as well! http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=2044744

I beg you...please donate. Don't procrastinate...the time to donate is short because I am slow getting out of the gate this year...I only have a few days to raise this money. This means a lot to me. Please, please, please donate....it DOES make a difference!!!!!!!

No comments: