Friday, January 16, 2009

K-Mart doubles

I snuck off to K-Mart today for my lunch...

K-Mart has been doing a double coupon up to $2 thing. That means if you have a coupon of any value up to $2, they will double the value. Even when the coupon says do not double...they don't care! Or at least they didn't today.

Here is what I bought:

Scotch mailing tape (ebay packages, etc!) 5 x $1.79= $8.95

Theraflu (various types) 5 x $6.29 = $31.45

Theraflu (not sure why this was cheaper...maybe because no alchohol?) 1 x $5.29= $5.29

Johnson and Johson Safety Swabs (for young 'un ears) 4 x $1.59 = $6.36

AirWick Luminair Starter Kits (they smell great!) SALE! $4.99 x 6= 29.94

Total before coupons or tax = $82.19
Tax = $6.39
Total AFTER tax = $88.58

Now...the coupons...I had one for every single product. If the product costs $1.59 and you have a $1 coupon, then it only double to the total price of the product, so no overage. Thats fine...I can live with FREE!

Side note...I thought all the Theraflu was $5.49, so I paid about a dollar more per bottle than intended...but thats fine. Its not worth the drive to return it!

So...my total after coupons....with tax...$19.27!!!!!

We are good on packaging tape, adult cold medicine (for day or night), and our house shouldn't stink for a long, long time....

No comments: