Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Swagbucks

Ok, I just want to fill you in on my latest addiction. Its called Swagbucks. You use it to search the web and you get points. Swagbucks uses google and ask.com for its searches, so you will get the same informative and helpful results just like when you search through either one of those search engines. I've been doing it for about 10 days and have around 42 swagbucks. Its easy to do. They also have other ways you can earn swagbucks, but you can learn more about it at the website. If you are intested, I would appreciate you clicking to join through this link, so I will get credit for referring you. Also, it means that when you get points for web searches, I get a point too! Yea! Help me out. You know you search the web, so you might as well do it through Swagbucks and earn free stuff!

Here is the link:


Search & Win

Go check it out! Its free, no spam is involved, and its a great way to search the web!

PS...I have been using the toolbar and it makes searching even easier...

No comments: