Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Garage, Round 2 = Crate from now on

Goose in the garage, round 2, took place last night.  I was lenient and let him stay out of the crate.  Stupid me.

While we slept, a six pack of kid's Nutripals (liquid nutritional supplement) was torn into and several of them were consumed.  I keep them around for the times when Kale just hasn't seemed to eat very well for a few days and I start to worry about him getting enough nutrients and vitamins.  I guess Goose was feeling nutritionally deprived.  Either that, or he needed something to wash the baby formula out of his system. 

My husband waited until I was in the shower to ask me what I was going to do about the stuff that Goose peed on....which turned out to be not as bad as I stood in the shower imagining.  Thankfully, my husband cleaned up the remnants of the Nutripal mess. 

Thankfully, the weather is supposed to be warm enough for Goose to stay outside for a while...but the next time he has to come inside...to the crate he will go!

No comments: