Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kale's suprise afternoon

Yesterday afternoon, we picked up Kale from school and had an adventure.  It started at the Laman Library train exhibit.  I am not sure who was more entertained, Kale or his daddy.  Its an interactive exhibit and Kale loved it. 

From there, we headed to American Pie Pizza for dinner.  Oh, and Santa just happened to be coming by during dinner.  While we waited for Santa, I dropped the baby bomb on Kale.  We showed him some ultrasound pictures and the furrowed brow look was hilarious.  We made him guess what the pictures were and he asked if it was me...close kid, close!  In a way, I guess he was right.  Then, I told him there was a baby in my belly.  He was quiet for a minute and then moved on to something else. 

We had a picture taken with Santa, but Kale wasn't as brave as he was when Santa visited school...so Kale sat in my lap and I sat beside Santa. 

After dinner, we made a visit to the grocery store.  That left us getting home around 8pm or so....and Kale went to bed somewhere between 8:30-9pm.  He was TIRED!  He was soooo tired that he slept all night in his bed until 7am! 

Too bad we can't have every afternoon be that busy and fun....but I am pretty sure that I would fall over from exhaustion if we did! 

No comments: