Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My theory

I am fourteen weeks pregnant and pretty sure this one is a girl...and here is why:
  1. Hello all day sickness, you were nowhere to be found when I was pregnant with a boy.  In fact, I didn't get sick at all!
  2. Hello acne, what new spot would you like to appear today?  You were nowhere to be found when I was pregnant with a boy.
  3. Hello fever blister on my lip, this is the third one in three months.  Possibly from the extra hormones of little miss trouble growing inside me?  I had one, if that, fever blisters when pregnant with a boy. 
Of course, all of these are just my theories, so who knows!  And then there was the dream I had last night.  All I remember was a little stockly blond boy running across a field of tall grass.  So yeah, who knows...

I guess we will find out in a few or more weeks...not sure yet when I will be seeing the doc for my level 2 ultrasound.

No comments: