Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another week...and what month is it again?

Wow. That is all I can really say. I can't believe its almost Thanksgiving. I have been incredibly busy with work. I got behind on a project and then being out of the country for 12 days didn't help either. Whew...but I got that project behind me. I finished it on Friday. Monday will bring a new one, but its much shorter and easier.

I haven't bought one single Christmas gift. I haven't even THOUGHT about what I will be getting everyone. I don't even know what I want...much less what anyone else wants.

Ep and I made a journey to Lowe's today. We survived. THAT is a miracle. We didn't kill each other OR leave our loaded cart in the middle of an aisle and walk out because of poor customer service. Don't be misled...they had AWFUL customer service...but we just aren't in a position right now to make our stand for good customer service. We could have gone to Home Depot, but they are worse than Lowe's. If someone knows a good place to buy home improvement stuff in our area...AND get good customer service...speak up!!!

We then celebrated by having pizza for lunch. :) Yummy!

After we got home...we installed a new set of blinds in the kitchen. It was a tag team effort. Let's just leave it at that....

Tomorrow, I am painting the hall bathroom. We bought a sprayer to help....so that ought to be really interesting. I just hope I don't accidentally spray the tub or toilet!

Well, I will leave you with some pics of the star of our show....


Trying to get a drink from an unopened soup can. When that one didn't work, he threw it down and went for another one from his stash (see the grocery bag of cans?)
Just a happy little boy on a Saturday morning.
He loves to roll that little pumpkin all over the house.



No comments: