Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kale's letter to Santa....

Kale's letter to Santa....

Dear Santa,
I have been very, very good. I promise.
PS--don't believe what my mommy might tell you about toilet paper, the fridge, doors, and my teeth. She doesn't know what she is talking about!

The bestest boy ever,
Kale

And then there is mommy's version....
I must say...Kale is growing up. How do I know this? Well, for one, the word NO is being said a LOT around our house recently. He understands no. Its VERY clear that he understands the concept and meaning of NO. Kale will approach something he knows he is not supposed to have and start shaking his head no. Most times, he does well and leaves whatever it is alone. Other times, not so much...he will shake his head no and then go for it anyway. Here is some proof from his recent escapades....

He found the toilet paper roll....then proved he could care less about the paper and was still spinning the roller when he realized he was "caught".

I got something out of the fridge and left the door open as I placed it on the counter. I turned around and this is what I saw. He played there for so long that his hands felt like ice cubes (acording to Mema Nana)


Oh joy...now we get to babyproof the doors.....this was on Halloween. This it the door to the garage, which is where we most frequently come and go from the house.


This is from yesterday....cute pic huh?
Well, I chose it for a reason...see those chompers?
Those top two have friends...two more on top and three on the bottom!
He knows how to use them and he knows he can bite more than just his food!
Try to ignore Mema Nana playing "tump the ottoman" in the background...she may get me for not cropping that out!




PS...I still think I have the bestest boy ever!!!!




No comments: