Tuesday, August 19, 2008

And then there was Tuesday

Ah, Tuesday...the nothing day. Well, not really. But when you have Manic Monday, Hump Day Wednesday, Thirsty Thursday, and Fabulous Friday....Tuesday just seems bland! :)

Today is better. I remembered my phone. I ate lunch with my favorite grown up guy. My mom announced that she is staying here this weekend. Kale woke up looking for me...but didn't seem disappointed that his milk was coming from a bottle (we are in the process of weaning...gotta close up the boobie milk shop before heading overseas!).

I am going to take advantage of my "alone" time....Ep has a tournament tonight and Mema/Kale are going to my aunt's house for dinner. I am going to run a few errands and ponder all the things I need to accomplish in the next six weeks....

  1. Plan Kale's birthday party (or decided not to have a party and just have a quick family thingy.
  2. Research where I am going...
  3. Figure out what clothes to pack for Poland/Slovakia---highs in the 50's and lows in the 30's....so they will be a lot farther into fall/winter than we will be here in Arkansas! I only have a few long sleeve things out so far.
  4. Find a way to celebrate our two year anniversary in the middle of all that mayhem listed above. (maybe this past weekend should count for that???)
  5. Halloween??? Candy?? How do you celebrate Halloween with a 1 year old?
  6. #5 freaked me out...Kale will be a 1 year old??? Yep, find a way to cope with that fact is now on the list...
  7. I am not a big fan of alcohol by any means...but I do like it indulge every great once in a while. I don't remember the last time I over-indulged though. My last sip of alcohol was in January 2007....and its August 2008...so...I think I am due...there are about 3 different drinks that I am ready to taste...so...add "Ep, take me to the bar" to the list! Ok, just realized that its quite funny that I haven't drank alcohol in nearly 18 months and that my job is about to send me to the birthplace of vodka! LOL!
Ugh...

No comments: