Monday, December 14, 2009

Our Motto: We aren't sick

Our new motto is: We aren't sick.

Too bad our bodies aren't following the motto just yet. Kale is much better than he was, but still sick. Mema just went to the doctor and was told she has the onset of a bacterial infection. My cough is increasing and I was congested earlier this morning. Ep says he isn't feeling well either.

I just can't believe that from Wednesday to Saturday, so many things went wrong with Kale. Next time, he will go to the ER when his fever gets that high. He went from supposed clear ears/lungs to upper respiratory infection, double ear infection, and conjunctivitus in 3 days. Maybe thats normal or maybe its not. I do know that he isn't going back to see a certain doctor at his pediatrician's clinic. I have scheduled him a re-check for Wednesday at 3pm. If nothing else, I will use that time to get some answers from our normal pediatrician.

I had a good time this weekend, although it seemed to be shrouded in drama. It was nice to get away and spend some time catching up with Bekah. I don't think we crammed 15 years into one weekend, but we touched on enough of it to feel caught up and in sync again. We shopped until we dropped on Saturday--13 hours worth. I mostly looked and got my hair cut and did end up finally finding some jeans that fit me well. That was a miracle in itself. She is now finished with 99% of her Christmas shopping. YEA Bekah! She also bought me a Christmas gift and I love it! I can't wait to learn more about using it and showing you the results...its a Nikon 3000D.

Now, I've got to get presents purchased and Christmas cards addressed and mailed....

No comments: