Monday, December 21, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Oh, it is NOT ME who is still coughing and choking and working my way to the other side of the "daycare death" virus.

It is certainly NOT ME who has sprouted not one, not two, but three cold sores as a result of the above mentioned virus.

It is NOT ME who has somehow managed to get most of my Christmas shopping done while our entire household and Mema have been sick.

It is NOT ME who knows a secret and can't tell and won't tell and its NOT ME who isn't sure whether I am more excited or scared for the person with the secret.

It, without a doubt, was NOT ME who left the pee soaked sheet on our bed this morning after Kale peed a monster size lake in the middle of our bed. It is also NOT ME who has never put the waterproof (pee proof) mattress cover on our bed. Good thing we don't plan on keeping that mattress for the next 15 years. Oh, and its NOT ME that has this weird thought that if our mattress starts to stink that we will be forced to come up with the one to buy a new one to replace the current one which was bought from a motel that was going out of business. It was NOT ME who just admitted ANY of that!

It was NOT ME who threatened her own mother about going to the doctor. I am pretty sure it was NOT ME who said "go back to the doctor and make them give you something that makes you feel better OR I WON'T BRING KALE TO SEE YOU THIS WEEK!" Its NOT ME who is more stubborn than my own mother.

Its NOT ME who is pretty sure thats enough confessing for the week.

2 comments:

Shell said...

How funny! I never think about those waterproof pads until after I need them and then, what's the point?

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I HATE keeping secrets. I was told a doozy about one of my best friend's a while ago, and I wish I didn't know what I did!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com