Wednesday, October 8, 2008







Just in case anyone is wondering....this is the one I miss the most...
sorry everyone else...he wins by a landslide!!!! :)




This is a walking street in Kezmarok, Slovakia.
I am staying around the corner and down the block from here.....




This is the window in my room, which must be open and my computer must be sitting on that ledge for me to get internet access, and even then I still sometimes lose my connection.

If I sit down in that chair and put the computer in my lap, the connection seems to literally fly away out the window! Oh, the joys of international travel! Otherwise, my room is fine.



Proof that it really is fall here....and the mountains in the distance have snow on them...I couldn't get a good picture of them because it was an overcast day and there was fog in the mountains, but I could still see the snow...

No comments: