Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kale vs. The Underwear

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



But instead of worrying about what I haven't done this week, I am doing a NOT MY CHILD post today.

This is not my child. My child would not get this frustrated. Nor would my child refuse help when it is offered, because you know, he is not my child or anything. I would never do that, so why would he?

As a side note, it was not me who accidentally deleted the previous post of this video and it definitely was not me who had to work hard to keep from laughing all the way through filming this video.




Some things to note. We are potty training. Kale loves the idea of underwear with such fun things as cars, trains, eet on them. However, he is nowhere near ready to wear underwear yet. So, some days we compromise. Its on those days that Kale gets to wear his underwear OVER his diaper. I won't describe what that looks like, because hey, I wouldn't know because its not me that allows him to do that and so its so completely not my child wearing underwear over his diaper! It also wasn't me who allowed him to dump the entire underwear basket into the floor just so I could have another 20 minutes of time to keep cleaning out his closet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, I just found your blog and thought I mention that I love your sons name Kale mainly because thats my sons name as well except it slept Kael. How awesome is that it such a strong name and your Kale is beautiful!