Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kashi

Between some samples and coupons that made some Kashi products cheap to purchase, our household has been introduced to Kashi. I think their stuff is yummy, healthy, and affordable (especially after coupons!). Kale thinks so as well. In fact, I keep a cup of dry cereal in the truck with us for him to snack on as we make our morning drive.

Ep had previously tried some kind of Kashi product and deemed it unacceptable. He just said he didn't prefer it and in turn, decided he didn't like anything. Then, this past Sunday morning arrived. Ep was driving my truck to the lake for a day of fishing. Of course, as he rearrange EVERYTHING in my truck (or so it seemed), he noticed the Kashi cereal. Fast forward to this morning, which is the first morning that Kale has made the commute with me this week. I immediately noticed that not only was the cereal nowhere to be found, but the toss out container for it was also missing. Hmmmm. There could only be one culprit. So I asked the culprit about it. The conversation went something like this:

Me: Hey, where did the cereal go that was in my truck?
Him: I ate it on the way to the lake the other morning.
Me: I thought you didn't like Kashi.
Him: I don't. That wasn't Kashi.
Me: Um, yes, it was.
Him: Oh. Well, maybe I do like some things by them then.
Me: (rolling eyes) Ok then.

So, it turns out that while only some members of Fletcherville prefer the Kashi snack (cereal) bars, all of crew here at Fletcherville enjoy the Honey Toasted Oats!

No comments: